I just got this on video the other day and thought it was adorable. Morgan's been using her imagination to talk on the phone about her baby. My favorite part: "He's this (hold up fingers) months old." Translation: today, baby is 10 months old.
Enjoy!
5 comments:
I love this! What a great imagination she has! She really think she has a little family of her own!
I seriously can't wait to see how Kalli and Morgan play together next week. She is going to be such a good mama... when she grows up... and she's 30 years old or whenever her daddy decides that she can get married...
And poor Sadie! At least she had a birthday before this crash. Happy Birthday Sadie!
Where do you think she learns to talk on the phone? Her mom talks about as much as a teenage girl. I should start saving now for the phone bills.
Brian
Wow! That was so so cute!
I hate to say it but Brian must be right. Morgan was just too realistic, she must have a good example to follow. We love you guys!
Post a Comment