Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Stuff

Nothing too exciting going on around here, but that doesn't stop me from taking pictures!  


Here's Sadie gluing her family picture puzzle together.  I just cut up last year's Christmas card and she pieced it together.  

Not too bad for her first attempt!  (I did help a little, though)

Last week, we learned about clouds (Sadie) and the water cycle (Morgan).  Any guess as to what airline we fly???  (It's also the most easily recognized in the air.  And we see a lot of airplanes take off and land by our house!)

Home Depot has FREE kids projects on the first Saturday of every month.  This past month was fireboats and the girls wanted to paint theirs red.

Two-year olds!  Sometimes they can be so charming...Sadie loves to pose for the camera!

I read on a friend's blog a while ago that her boys have "up" muscles and "down" muscles.  I haven't shown the girls, nor have the actually even played with these friends for a while.  But, the other night, they both wanted to show me their "muscles."  (No, Morgan is not constipated, she's just making her tough "aarrrggh" noise to go with her big muscles!)

Can't forget Sadie's muscles!

No comments: