Sunday, October 10, 2010

Singing in the Shower

The girls have started taking showers instead of baths and they love it!  They take "singing in the shower" to a whole new level! It's song and dance! All the thumps you hear are them jumping to the Hokey Pokey!  


6 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute!

Lauren said...

too cute!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Adorable!!

Tyler said...

Wow! I think about hot dogs too when I take a shower! It's good to know we all have our eating priorities straight.

Natalie said...

That's funny! What cute girls you have ;) My kids HATE showers! They freak out if they get water in their faces -hopefully they'll get used to it someday! BTW, did I see a homeschooling link on your sidebar?!

ashley g. said...

Are they saying "hot dog?" That is AWESOME! I've always wanted to say "Hot DOG!" during that song too.

My kids happen to be terrified of the shower. I love that your girls love the shower. That freakin' rocks. And hokey pokeys.