Monday, October 4, 2010

Women Rule the World!!!



The other day, we were driving in the car and as usual, when we were pulling out of the garage, Sadie requested "Life Highway".  Morgan made a special request for the next song.  MP3 players are a blessing (you can listen to any songs with the push of a button) and a curse (your kids know you can change it to any song with the push of a button)!  Morgan's request was the sog about girls rule.  Her exact words were, "Mom, remember last week when we were driving in the car and me and Sadie were wearing our girls rule shirts and you played the girls rule song??"  I couldn't remember the song she was talking about, so I guessed.  As soon as the music started she said, "No, mom.  It wasn't a girl singing, it was a boy singing!"  I immediately remembered what song she was talking about.  So, Morgan's new favorite song:  Women Rule the World!  

No comments: