A couple of weeks ago in church, Morgan was drawing a picture. When she finished, she showed me and started to say something about how now she needed to draw the back.
Trying to keep her quiet, I quickly dismissed whatever she was saying and went back to the meeting. I didn't give it much thought and just assumed she wanted to draw on the back of the page.
It wasn't until after the meeting was over that I notice what she meant by "the back."
The Front:
The Back:
This is the same piece of paper, so she simply drew the back side of her characters from the front. (She cheated a little and traced their general outlines from the other side.) I can't say I would have thought to do that! Aside from the boy having both pants and a shirt that are two-toned, I think she did a pretty good job!


2 comments:
Wow, good job Morgan!
Love it!
Post a Comment