Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random Activities

Last Wednesday, we went to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park (aka,the Wild Animal Park) with my sister, Alie, and Baby Jack.  I remember climbing on this rhinoceros when I was a little kid.  It's fun to watch my kids make those same memories.

Sadie asked Carson to babysit for her the other day.  Can't you tell he was thrilled to help?  I don't think he shares the same enthusiasm of caring for "my baby" as Sadie does.

My parents' street has quite a few kids on it and every few weeks, they block of the cul-de-sac and let the kids ride bikes, scooters, and skateboards while the parents enjoy a potluck and chat.  Morgan only got to go for a few minutes, but she can't wait to go ride bikes with the big kids again!

Carson loves his play mat!  He's starting to bat at some of the toys hanging.  It's so much fun to watch him learn new things!  (Now, if he could only learn to put himself to sleep...)

We're loving CA! 

1 comment:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Cute post. Glad you're getting settled!