Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Tree 2011

Each year, during the month of November, we make a Thankful tree.  Here's the link to last year's tree.  

This year, we made another tree (it looks similar to last year's--same leaf pattern, so I'll spare another picture), and I goofed around on wordle.net (thanks, Megan!) and made a piece out of it.  I think it was fun and a cool way to document our thankful tree each year!    

Note: some of the things don't make sense (i.e. "San" is on the top left and "Diego" is in the top middle) because wordle just takes individual words, not phrases, but it's still pretty fun.  If I had any design talent (like my sister, Alie), I could make something cool like this AND customize the phrases.  But, until then, "Froot" is above "Family" and "Loops" is below.  Oh, well.

We are thankful for...
What are you thankful for???

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good idea! This year I am thankful for pajama bottoms, heating pads and antibiotics :) Lots more than that too, but those are the first 3that come to mind at the moment!