Fashion is a mere suggestion.
Hence, on most days, Sadie looks as though she dressed herself, because she did.
Nevertheless, she's still adorable, and she knows it!
My first attempt at "pigtails!" Why doesn't my girls' hair grow???
The hot Halloween costume this year--the elephant. I think I'm going to have to make second one. Or, make them play rock, paper, scissors to find out who wears it.
Don't worry, I didn't let her out of the house looking like this!
Only a 2-year old could put her winter coat on UPSIDE-DOWN and still look adorable in it!
The girls saw that it was raining one day last week and wanted to get out all of their hats, jackets, scarves, boots, mittens, etc. and were very disappointed when we left them all in the house when we went out.

1 comment:
Afton says, "Sadie looks so much older in that picture." It must be the clothes. My girls dress themselves a lot, but they never look THAT bad. So does she fight you when you do make her change?
Post a Comment