You thought I would have a hilarious story about runaway chickens. Not in real life, but in Morgan's imagination!
Here's Morgan's story from about a month ago. She and Alie wrote it while Brian and I drove a moving truck. I think they had much more fun than we did. Enjoy!
Chickens and Their Adventure to Denver
By Morgan Boring
One day, four medium chickens named Granny, Ginger, and the Twins packed up their eggs and flew to Denver in their coop. Ginger was scared because they could not pick the coop up. Everybody else was excited. Once Morgan, Sadie, Alie and Tyler came out, Ginger said, "Help up pick up our coop." Tyler, Alie, Morgan and Sadie lift it up. All the chickens flew away. The end.

2 comments:
Very Cute!
I think my favorite part was deciding on how to describe the chickens.
Me: We could call them small chickens. They're pretty small, right?
Morgan: The chickens are NOT small!
Me: Okay, four large chickens?
Morgan: Well, they're not as big as Sadie and me. MEDIUM. I would describe them as medium chickens, Aunt Alie.
Post a Comment