Of course, the pictures didn't load in order, but, in the interest of time (I'm how many months behind now?), I'm sharing Christmas Day in no particular order!
Daddy (Brian) cooking the caramel pecan sauce for the ham! Yum! Yum!
Carson opening his present from Grammy and Grandpa--Duplos! To say these are a HUGE hit at our house would be a HUGE understatement...just look at the pictures on instagram!
Grammy Tammy, Sadie, and Carson after opening up their "2nd Christmas" gifts (Grammy and Grandpa came up in the afternoon).
Isn't he so cute? Busy little guy, but I love him! (And nap time, too! How else do you think I'm catching up on the blog?)
Christmas Eve, just before bed. Our kids are spoiled!
Sadie playing Legos with Papa Dale, while wearing her new apron from Grammy Tammy.
Carson couldn't believe that more and more stuff kept coming out of his stocking! He was so excited!
Carson (i.e. Daddy) thought everyone needed a recorder of their own for Christmas. It's February and we're down to only one. I'm so grateful they weren't constructed using the highest quality products!
More books (Magic Tree House) for Morgan!
Don't you love the early years when you can pass goldfish crackers as Christmas gifts? Carson LOVED it! "Cacker! Cacker!"
Oh, Auntie Logan came up, too, along with Great Grandma (but I forgot to get a picture with her!). We love Auntie Logan's visits!
Only in Utah, can you find BYU party ware! Can't wait for football season! Thanks, Montierths!
We ended the day with puzzles. These kids can do puzzles for hours and hours!
What's a visit with Grandpa without a wrestling match?
We had a fabulous Christmas! Thanks for sharing it with us, Grammy, Grandpa, Logan, and Great Grandma!

No comments:
Post a Comment