Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

I know.  Valentine's Day has come and gone and I am just now posting about Christmas.  The good news is, I'm almost caught up!  Thank goodness for a mostly quiet January!

After feeding the missionaries Christmas Eve "Lunch", we headed over to Grammy and Grandpa's for Fondue!

When she wasn't hiding under the Christmas tree, Morgan entertained us all with Christmas songs on the piano.



















Carson kept busy doing what he does best...making messes!


And, Sadie, well, she found fun in the play room!  If I remember correctly, Grammy had recently added Disney Princess dolls to the toy collection.  

Auntie Logan, Grammy Tammy and Papa Dale helped in the kitchen.  Grammy decided to make a crab fondue this year instead of the pizza fondue (which, through no fault of hers, always turned out wrong and we couldn't ever figure out why).  The crab fondue was scrumptious!

Great Grandma, Ina Ginos, came over for the evening.

Per tradition, the kids opened their Christmas Jammies.

Morgan and Sadie put out cookies and carrots for Santa, so he would be sure to stop by Grammy and Grandpa's.  And, then, we headed home to wait for Santa's arrival at our house!  Here's the note she left by Santa's goodies:



Merry Christmas!

No comments: