Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Photo Dump

Here's what happens when you get behind on blogging.  You can't remember if you've posted some pictures or not.  So, these may be repeats, but, just in case...

Carson "organizing" the diapers.  What a great help he is!

Carson's car chasing after the soccer ball.  No matter how hard I try, he's programmed to be a rough, tough, 100% boy!

Love his bed head!

Playing in the corner...seems to be a favorite spot.

The "Puter".  Bringing joy to a 3rd generation of toddlers in the Boring home!

The girls, undoubtedly, singing Taylor Swift (although I don't remember if it's Never Ever Getting Back Together, or Begin Again).  Definitely a favorite activity!

I told you those Duplos were well loved at our house!  This picture is old, but now, Carson stacks a sequence of blocks as tall as himself!  

What do you think he did right after I snapped this picture?  You guessed it!  And they all came crashing down!

Some days, even with all the blocks, it's more fun to fill up the cups with the water bottle!  I can't keep up with this kid!
Sadie's January 2013 illustration of the "Boring Kids."  Apparently, in her mind, Carson's still a baby.  I beg to differ (refer to above pictures!)...

Morgan lost another tooth (this one's #5, but, at the time I'm writing this, she's up to 6 now).  The tooth fairy can't keep up!


No comments: